Life Well Nourished is a podcast dedicated to bringing a little extra nourishment and encouragement to your everyday. Each week we bring you an inspiring person or message to help you discover what it means to live a well-nourished life, a life fueled by faith, intention, creativity, service, and joy.
We talk about a wide range of topics on the show with creators, entrepreneurs, artists, writers, and more. Their unique and compelling stories drive many of the stories you’ll hear on the show. Whether we’re talking about creativity, relationships, faith, wellness, entrepreneurship, or something else, our greatest hope is that Life Well Nourished is a space where you’ll find encouragement to pursue a life rich with meaning and fulfillment.
Listen to the Show
There are a few ways to listen to the show:
- Listen right here on the website. Check out past episodes below.
- Listen in your favorite podcast app. (I use the purple Podcast app that came on my iPhone.) Search for “Life Well Nourished.” Hit subscribe and you’re done. Episodes will come to your device automatically.
- Listen in the iTunes store.
- Listen in Stitcher.
My email newsletter: These emails will let you know when new episodes are out, keep you up to date on all that’s happening in the Life Well Nourished world, and give you some early insider scoop when I have exciting news to share. This is the place to be for podcast and blog news.
Want to Be a Guest?
If you’re interested in being a guest on the show or have a recommendation for someone else to be on the show, let me know here! Just a heads up, for episodes to come out sounding great, guests need to have the following: a Skype account, a good strong internet connection, a headset with mic (other than the one built into your computer), and a quiet space to record.
- #1: Entrepreneurship, Creativity & Making Big Changes with Mike Tittel
- #2: Keys to a More Manageable Life with Slow Cooking Expert Stephanie O’Dea
- #3: The Healing Power of Creativity with Jeanette Hanscome
- #4: From Fear to Freedom with Anna LeBaron
- #5: 5 Books That Help Me Manage Anxiety
- #6: Walking with God Through Pain & Adversity with Eric Maher
- #7: Living a Life in Service of Others with Riley Fuller
- #8: Telling Stories Through Art with Catherine Cotton
- #9: When It’s Hard to Give Thanks (audio devotional)
- #10: Embracing Simplicity in Life and Cooking with Alyssa Rimmer
- #11: Crafting, Homeschooling, and Introversion with Jessica Taylor
- #12: Hope in the Midst of Heartbreak with Jess Ronne
- #13: Set Your Word (audio devotional)
- #14: Two Questions to Ask Yourself Before Setting Goals
- #15: Living Well with Food Limitations with Ricki Heller