Healthy Eating Coaching
Feeling overwhelmed and bombarded by all the mixed signals out there when it comes to healthy eating? Not sure what to believe or how to find what’s right for you? Tired of dieting, feeling sick, and getting nowhere?
If these questions ring true to you, then you’ve come to the right place. I’m here to to help!
I am a healthy eating coach, certified Nutrition Educator, and the author of The Pure Kitchen. As a healthy eating coach, I guide my clients through the process of purifying their diets of processed, adulterated and difficult-to-digest foods and fortifying them with whole, natural, colorful ones.
- First things first, each and every body is unique. The foods that agree with one person may completely derail the life of the next. Listening to your body and giving it what it thrives on are two crucial steps toward achieving optimal wellness.
- Eating and cooking should be enjoyable. Healthy eating is not about following a diet or feeling deprived. I approach cooking from a love of eating and believe that we all should take the time to prepare and savor our meals.
- It’s not just about the food. When we’re wandering around the kitchen late at night looking for yet another cookie to munch on, there’s a deeper issue at hand. I believe in targeting the underlying cause of the problem and helping you cultivate a healthy emotional relationship with food.
- Pure and healthy eating is not a diet; it’s a lifestyle. I can help you make the transition as smoothly and pleasurably as possible so that you can sustain your hard-earned changes long-term.
Healthy Eating Coaching can help you…
- Transition to a healthy diet from whatever place you’re at right now.
- Identify road-blocks on your path toward wellness and help you overcome them.
- Remain accountable for the goals you set out to achieve.
- Go gluten-free, dairy-free, or refined sugar-free in a safe, sustainable way.
- Learn the in-and-out of label reading to avoid trans fats, preservatives, MSG, artificial sweeteners and flavorings, low quality ingredients, gluten, dairy, sugar, and soy.
- Navigate your grocery store efficiently and ultimately save time, money, and your sanity!
- Incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet.
- Learn to cook fresh, colorful, flavorful, pure, and delicious food!
- Meal plan for yourself or your family.
- Learn how to stock a pure kitchen and pantry.
How Coaching Works
- If you’re interested in pure eating coaching, contact me for a free, no-obligations consultation. We’ll chat about your goals, struggles, and questions and determine if this is the right fit for you.
- Should you decide to partner with me through coaching, our first meeting together will take place via phone or in a central location if you live in the Madison, Wisconsin area. We’ll further discuss your goals, foreseeable obstacles, plan of action, and frequency of follow-up meetings.
- Follow-up meetings will vary in length and frequency according to your individual needs. If you feel like you need weekly support for the first few weeks, no problem. If you’re okay with meeting biweekly or once a month, that’s fine, too. Coaching is completely adaptable to you and your schedule.
- At the end of every meeting, you and I will set an achievable goal (sort of like homework) for you to work towards before our next meeting. As we work together, you can contact me at any time for any reason via email for continued support!
- While not required, it is highly recommended that coaching clients purchase my book, The Pure Kitchen, prior to your first meeting.
Why go through life feeling okay when you can feel truly great? Contact me for more information or to get started.
I am passionate about living a pure, balanced, healthy lifestyle and am always eager to inspire others to do the same! If you need a keynote address, cooking demonstration, or engaging presenter for your next event, I would love to work with you.
Keynote Speaking & Presenting
Want to inspire your group toward healthy, pure living? My engaging, informative, and interactive presentation style will both motivate and educate. Contact me with the details of your event or for a list of sample topics and rate information.
Cooking Demonstrations & Classes
What better way to inspire healthy eating than with a live and in-person cooking demonstration featuring whole, natural foods? I have years of experience teaching both adults and children how to cook purely and colorfully. Students leave my classes armed with flavorful recipes, up-to-date health information, and plenty of good food in their bellies. Contact me for more information on cooking demonstrations and for rate information.
Corporate & Small Businesses
A healthy staff is a happy staff! Educate your employees on the concepts of pure living and eating for optimal health through a cooking demonstration or inspiring and informational lecture. My presentations deliver nutrition information in a way people can understand and connect with. Handouts, recipes, and presentation notes are always provided. Contact me for a list of sample topics and rate information.
Disclaimer: Hallie Klecker is a certified Nutrition Educator and personal chef but is not a medical professional or nutritionist and has no formal training in traditional medical treatment, weight loss, or special diets. All of the information presented on this site, in her book, and in coaching sessions is from her own experience and training as a Nutrition Educator. Statements within this site or delivered in coaching sessions, speaking engagements, and cooking classes have not been approved by the FDA. You assume full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional before starting a new diet or health program. Please seek professional help regarding any health conditions or concerns.