This week on Life Well Nourished I’m talking with Catherine Cotton, an artist, illustrator, and the creator of the online art shop Marry Me In Spring, where she offers beautiful paper goods and custom illustrations. In today’s show, Catherine shares more about her art and business journey. We talk about how Catherine conveys stories through art, how to deal with the loneliness that can be part of an artistic life, the role that faith plays in entrepreneurship and creativity, and we even get into a little mini discussion about inductive Bible study—which was unexpected but so fun. For all you Chip and Joanna Gaines fans, Catherine has also been a part of the Silobration at Magnolia in Waco, Texas multiple times—so she gives us some inside scoop on that experience as well.
It’s always a delight when I talk with a new guest and feel like I’m talking to a friend. That was the case with Catherine. Not only is she a talented artist, but she’s also just a super sweet person.
- Marry Me In Spring
- Marry Me In Spring on Instagram
- Connect with Hallie: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Join the email list
- Episode 1: Entrepreneurship, Creativity & Making Big Changes with Mike Tittel
- Episode 7: Living a Life in Service of Others with Riley Fuller
- Be Held: Lullabies for the Beloved by Christy Nockels
- Wildfield Paper Co. on Instagram
- Jen Wilkin’s Bible studies
- Precept Ministries