This week’s podcast guest is the remarkable Anna LeBaron, author of The Polygamist’s Daughter, a memoir in which she recounts her story of escaping from a violent polygamist cult and finding healing and freedom in Christ. A gifted communicator and personal growth activist, Anna is passionate about helping others walk in freedom and hope.
In this episode Anna shares her incredible story and offers beautiful encouragement and insight throughout. In our talk we discuss the process of healing from trauma, renewing pathways in the brain to heal from PTSD, and how something as simple but powerful as reading can offer therapeutic relief from depression. Anna uses her experience of escaping the cult and her own journey of spiritual healing as proof that every story can be redeemed by God for good, no matter how dark or traumatic it may be.
It was a true honor to speak with Anna. May her message of hope in today’s episode strengthen your heart!
- Connect with Anna: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Connect with Hallie: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Hallie’s email list
- Anna’s book, The Polygamist’s Daughter
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- Switch On Your Brain by Dr. Caroline Leaf
- Dr. Caroline Leaf’s online programs and apps
- The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard
- Bob Hamp
- Think Differently, Live Differently by Bob Hamp
- Think Differently, Lead Differently by Bob Hamp
- Bob Hamp’s Think Differently Facebook page
- Brené Brown
- Breaking Free Bible Study by Beth Moore
- Breaking Free by Beth Moore
- Sacred Secrets Bible Study by Beth Moore