and more not featured on my blog? Subscribe to my newsletter!
As you may have heard me mention in my intentions video yesterday, I’ve been working out at a new gym for the past few months: The Fit Moms Transformation Center in Madison. Not all of us are moms, but we all are committed to giving it our all for 45 minutes and working up a good sweat. I love the environment and I’ve even grown to love 5:30 am bootcamp!
But what’s even cooler is that I’ve teamed up with Dustin Maher, founder and owner of the Transformation Center, to launch a brand new program beginning NEXT week: Eat Clean & Get Lean, a 4-week nutrition bootcamp designed to teach you how to use food as delicious fuel for an active lifestyle, one bite at a time.
You guys know that I don’t believe in counting calories, slogging away at the gym for hours, or “dieting” on and off. I’m super excited about our nutrition bootcamp, because I’ll have a chance to not just preach this stuff but also give you hands-on tips for practically applying it.
If you live in the Madison (WI) area, I would highly encourage you to consider attending! I intend to make this an informative, transforming, and fun few weeks! Read on for details.
- Tired of restricting calories on one diet after the next?
- Ready to banish bloating, fatigue, mood swings, brain fog, and your muffin top for good?
- Eager to learn how to support your fitness goals with what’s on your plate?
- Searching for fast and easy recipes made with real, clean, gluten-free ingredients?
- Ready to commit to eating well and feeling fabulous for life?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then there’s no better time for you to join us for nutrition bootcamp! After 3 weeks of bootcamp, we’ll celebrate at our 4th meeting with a healthy food potluck for you and your friends and family.
Through each 75 minute meeting, you’ll discover that calories, fat grams, and fad diets are much less important than they’re made out to be. Optimal health and lasting weight loss hinge on maintaining a balanced nutrition plan that emphasizes real, whole, unprocessed foods.
What you’ll learn:
- Practical tips for constructing balanced meals and snacks to keep you lean and energized
- How to prepare fast and family-friendly recipes with demonstrations at each class
- Steps to take to overcome sugar and carb cravings for good
- How to read labels like a pro through hands-on practice in class
- Ideal portion sizes with visual aids to help the information stick
- The staple foods to always stock in your kitchen that support effortless weight loss
- The 10 health-boosting secrets to getting (and staying) lean
- All you need to know about eating a gluten-free and dairy-free diet
- Practical ways to eat healthfully while you’re on the go or traveling
You’ll also receive:
- 20+ flavorful and nutritious recipes (all gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and soy-free)
- List of foods to include and foods to avoid
- Weekly “homework” assignments and mini challenges to keep you on track
- 24/7 email access to me for questions and support
- And best of all, delicious food samples at every class!
- Classes begin NEXT week on January 9th at 7 pm.
- Location: Fit Moms Transformation Center, 202 S. Gammon Rd, Madison, WI 53717
- Cost: $99
- Sign up here!
There are limited spots available, so please sign up HERE to guarantee your spot. It would be such a delight to meet you and have you on board for the month! Better yet, sign up with a friend and you’ll have a buddy to join you throughout the entire process…which I know is going to be a blast.
Click here for more details and to sign up.
I hope to see you soon!