and more not featured on my blog? Subscribe to my newsletter!
You guys! I’m finally getting with the times and launching the FREE Daily Bites newsletter in December! It’s been a long time coming and it’s finally here.
One of the biggest blessings in my life is this community and the fact that I can share my life with you on a weekly basis through Daily Bites. Is it a lot of work? Yes, I won’t lie. But it’s also incredibly rewarding. I love reading your comments, getting your emails, chatting with you on Facebook and Twitter, and feeling your support through the cyber-waves. As we head into Thanksgiving tomorrow, I have so much gratitude for every single one of you.
Which is why I’m so excited to be launching the newsletter! I would be honored if you’d welcome me into your inbox every now and again to share just a little bit more than what goes up here on the blog.
What you’ll get:
- Exclusive recipes and content never published online
- Product reviews and deal alerts from some of my favorite companies
- My top kitchen tips
- Motivation for healthy living and eating
- Chit chat about what’s going on in my life, what I’m learning, what I’m struggling with, and more
- And the occasional surprise or two!
What you WON’T get:
- Spam. I promise never to send you crazy stuff that you don’t want cluttering up your inbox.
- Over-communication. You’re busy, I’m busy, and the last thing we want is extra email quota. The newsletter will only be sent once or twice a month…unless there’s something totally major that I just have to let you know about!
- A preachy sales pitch. I’m not writing the newsletter to sell you on stuff. I’m writing it to stay in touch with you and keep our community focused on eating well, living well, and feeling great!
If you want to receive the first newsletter in December, then make sure you sign up! And tell your friends on Facebook and Twitter, because I want this newsletter to reach and inspire as many people as possible. Spread the word.
Have a topic you’d like to see covered in an upcoming newsletter? I’m all ears! Leave a comment below and let me know your ideas.
Thanks again for all of your kindness and support over the years. It is a true privilege to do what I do. Happy Thanksgiving!