and more not featured on my blog? Subscribe to my newsletter!
It’s a BIG day! Today I am releasing my brand new e-book, Crazy for Kale: Glow from the Inside Out with 40 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes.
Yep. Forty recipes featuring my all time favorite, most dearly beloved, can’t-live-without vegetable: KALE!
Since last summer, I’ve been having fun in the kitchen with kale coming up with recipe after recipe that feature this amazing powerhouse of a food. You might think I’d be sick of kale by now, but I’m pretty sure that’s impossible.
Crazy for Kale offers 40 wholesome recipes that make the most of kale in everything from salads to main dishes to snacks and sweet treats. Whether you’re a longtime kale lover or new on the leafy green scene, you’ll find yourself making these healthy recipes again and again. Crazy for Kale also teaches you about kale’s many health benefits, how to properly store it, and the most common varieties available.
Flavorful yet approachable, all of the recipes in Crazy for Kale are gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and refined sugar-free with many grain-free and vegan options. Here’s a little taste of what you’ll find inside:
- Orange Greensicle Smoothie
- Tropical Asian Fusion Salad
- Chocolate Buckwheat Brownies (yes, brownies!)
- Pistachio Banana Ice Cream (yes, ice cream!)
- 33 Paleo/grain-free recipes
- 31 vegan or optionally vegan recipes
- Nearly 30 beautiful, full-color photos in the PDF
Reasonably priced at just $5.99 (that’s just $0.14 per recipe), the e-book comes to you in the form of a convenient PDF that you can download safely and securely to read on your Mac, PC, and most smartphones. (For the Kindle version, click here.)
Crazy for Kale will have you glowing from the inside out in no time as you have fun in the kitchen with one of the world’s healthiest greens!
A few of my blogging pals and I are having a virtual e-book launch party to celebrate our passion for kale. Everyone is sharing a brand new kale recipe or a collection of their favorites today, so make sure you swing by every blog to join in on the kale-licious fun!
- Ricki at Diet, Dessert and Dogs
- Alyssa at Queen of Quinoa
- Elana at Elana’s Pantry
- Lexie at Lexie’s Kitchen
- Alta at Tasty Eats at Home
- Johnna at In Johnna’s Kitchen
- Amy at Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free
- Kim at Cook IT Allergy Free
- Maggie at She Let Them Eat Cake
- Tessa at Tessa the Domestic Diva
I truly am through-the-roof excited about this e-book. I love every single recipe, from the salads to the sweet treats, and can’t wait for you to start experiencing the many wonders of kale in your own kitchen.
Get your e-book today.
Spread the Word
I think we’d all agree that everyone could use a little more super nutritious kale in their life, yes? Here’s how you can help spread the word:
- Share Crazy for Kale with your friends on Facebook. What a great friend you’ll be for passing on the kale love!
- Use the #CrazyForKale hashtag on Twitter and Instagram!
- Get pin happy on Pinterest! Pin the Crazy for Kale cover (see the top of this post) to your boards.
If you’re interested in reviewing Crazy for Kale on your blog and sharing about the e-book with your readers, email hallie(at)dailybitesblog(dot)com with Crazy for Kale Blogger Review in the subject line, and I’ll be in touch with details.
Do you have a website or blog where you’d like to promote Crazy for Kale to your audience? You might want to consider joining the Crazy for Kale affiliate program! For all the details, email hallie(at)dailybitesblog(dot)com with Crazy for Kale Affiliate in the subject line.
Now that all of that’s out of the way, let’s get cooking!
I’ll leave you with a sneak peek at a few of my favorite Crazy for Kale recipes.