Have you heard of Lindsay Olives?
I recently had the opportunity to work with the company on a photography project for one of their many naturally gluten-free recipes. (Lindsay Olives are gluten- and casein-free.) It was so much fun! I’ll be sharing the recipe and photos with you next week, but for now let’s talk about olives.
One of my favorite snacks is a handful of garlic-stuffed olives with a scoop of hummus and some carrots. I call it my “Mediterranean snack plate.” Stirred into salsas, sprinkled over salads, processed into pesto…olives have many delectable uses. And come on. Salt and fat in one delicious bite? I’m in!
Last summer, Lindsay Olives sponsored a gluten-free blogging series that had my mouth watering at every turn. Bloggers from across the web offered up olive-centric recipes all summer long. Here are a handful of the recipes shared during that event:
- Champagne Nectarine Tapanade from Life as a Plate
- Olive Roasted Vegetable Quinoa from Book of Yum
- Tangy Olive & Tomato Pasta Salad from Wheatless & Meatless
- Muffaletta Burger from The Whole Gang
- Curry Grilled Chicken with Pistachio-Green Olive Stuffing from Tasty Eats at Home
- Fast & Easy Grilled Fish Tacos from Go Dairy Free
- Barbecued Chicken with Olive Relish from Celiacs in the House
As you can see, there is no limit to what you can make with gourmet olives! Check out the Lindsay Olives website for more information about their product line and visit them on Facebook and Twitter, too.
Stay tuned for next week’s post with more olive chat and a great Lindsay Olives recipe!