and more not featured on my blog? Subscribe to my newsletter!
UPDATE 4/5/12 – This giveaway is now CLOSED. Thanks to all who entered!
From the Ground Up is a new-to-me company I just discovered a few weeks ago. They offer a line of gluten-free whole grain flours and baking mixes that are free of starches and preservatives. And today, they have generously offered to give one Daily Bites reader a package of their products!
From the Ground Up mills the grains on site in their gluten-free facility, which eliminates the risk of cross-contamination. Located in Vermont, they source many of their ingredients and grains locally. I love that. You can check out their supplier list here.
Because From the Ground Up strives to meet the dietary needs of their customers, they are willing to modify their baking mixes to be free of certain ingredients if needed. For example, their pancake and waffle mix can be made sugar-free (which is what they did for this giveaway) and their muffin mix can be made with ground flaxseed in place of the xanthan gum. How cool is that?
From the Ground Up is supplying five of their whole grain flours for today’s giveaway! Included in the package:
- 1 (18-ounce) package Millet Flour
- 1 (18-ounce) package Brown Rice Flour
- 1 (18-ounce) package Buckwheat Flour
- 1 (18-ounce) package Sorghum Flour
- 1 (18-ounce) package Pancake/Waffle Mix (a sugar-free blend!)
Here’s how to enter:
UPDATE 4/5/12: This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Follow From the Ground Up on Twitter and/or Facebook and leave a comment saying that you did.
- Follow Daily Bites on Twitter and/or Facebook and leave a comment saying that you did.
This giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada only, age 18 years or older. Giveaway is open until 9:00 am CST on April 5, 2012. One (1) winner will be randomly selected and notified via email that they have won.
Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor.
(Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. I saw a certain movie last weekend that still has me replaying scenes in my head.)