and more not featured on my blog? Subscribe to my newsletter!
UPDATE 3/19/12 – This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!
Do you feel like you’re on a sugar roller coaster that just won’t stop? Do you have the desire to kick your carb cravings once and for all but just can’t, no matter how hard you try? Do you want guidance from leading experts in the holistic nutrition field to give you the jump-start you need to start living sugar-free?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Today I have the privilege of giving away—yes, giving away!—a FREE spot in Sweet Victory, the 2-week online course led by functional nutritionist Andrea Nakayama and holistic chef and educator Ricki Heller. These brilliant ladies are teaming up to offer you a spot in their online course that covers all things related to sugar-free living.
The goal of the course is to provide participants with the knowledge, tools, and skills that will help them to overcome sugar cravings and sugar addiction, using the most up to date scientific, physiological, and psychological information.
You’ll learn how to:
- Conquer your sugar cravings once and for all
- End sugar’s dominance over your life
- Stay away from the temptations of the day-to-day
- Understand how your emotions relate to your food choices
- Create delicious and nutritious recipes that won’t send you into a sugar coma
- And much more…
Included in the course:
- Full access to the Replenish PDX Sweet Tooth, Bitter Truth homestudy program (valued at $67)
- TWO 1.5 hour teleseminars (on March 24 & 31) with teachings about detoxing your body of sugar and cravings once and for all
- Daily protocol for the sugar cleanse
- Recipe packet, handouts, and other materials to guide and educate you
- 24/7 online support from Andrea and Ricki throughout the entire program
The value of this course is $227.
On a personal note, I have looked at the recipes and handouts for Sweet Victory and believe me when I say that I’m incredibly impressed with the quality and content that these ladies have put together. You would seriously be silly NOT to enter for the chance to win this incredibly educational opportunity! The recipes alone have me swooning. Don’t think that a “sugar cleanse” means being hungry all the time, either. If anything, you will eat like a queen as you savor Fudgy Brownie Cookies, Easy Millet & Red Pepper Pilaf, Grain-Free Pizza, Caramel Ice Cream, and more.
For more details about the program, head over here.
Ready to jump on the sugar-free wagon? Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post. It’s that simple!
- For an extra entry, share this giveaway on Twitter or Facebook and leave a comment here saying that you did.
Giveaway is open internationally. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway is open until 9:00 am CST on Monday March 19, 2012.