The Pure Kitchen is now available!
I had hoped that you would be able to purchase it through Amazon.com by today, but unfortunately there was a bit of a set-back so it looks like it will be another week on that front. In the meantime, you can get it for the exact same price through The Pure Kitchen e-store.
I really cannot believe that this day has finally come. It makes me so happy to think of my book taking up residence in the homes of people across the country, of my recipes uniting families and friends around their kitchen tables. I have such a thankful heart right now, for everything that has happened and continues to happen in this life. I’m just overflowing.
Before I send you off to head over to the e-store and spread the word about TPK’s release, I thought I’d let you know a few of my favorite recipes from the book and why. With 100 recipes, it’s tough to narrow it down to just a handful, but here goes:
- Cinnamon Currant Biscuits - These breakfast treats remind me of scones. Fragrant with cinnamon and orange zest, they make the house smell amazing.
- Summer Vegetable Soup with Turkey Meatballs - This is the soup to make right now. With summer coming to a close, this soup is chock-full of end-of-season vegetable goodness and lean protein from the meatballs.
- Creamy Kale Salad - The avocado dressing for this salad elevates kale to a new height of wonderful. Don’t like kale? This salad may just woo you over to the dark and leafy side.
- Peach, Fennel, & Baby Green Salad with Toasted Hazelnuts - Need I say more? So many of my favorite ingredients in one simple salad.
- Nutty Almond Chicken & Rice - With just 5 ingredients, anyone—and I mean anyone—can make this easy main dish. It’s a hit with kids and adults alike.
- Luscious Chocolate Pudding - This pudding is the cashmere of desserts in my book. Creamy and decadent, it goes down oh-so-smoothly and is, in a phrase, edible heaven.
The best part? Every single recipe is gluten- and dairy-free. Over half are vegan, and all but two are free of refined sugar (and even the two can be easily modified). All of the recipes are marked at the top with Vegan, Egg-Free, and/or Nut-Free so that you can conveniently flip through recipes to find those that fit your dietary needs.
But enough about the book. Head over to the e-store to pick up a copy of The Pure Kitchen for yourself!