and more not featured on my blog? Subscribe to my newsletter!
Get in the spirit of love with some wholesome, gluten-free sweets and treats that will leave you and your loved ones begging for more. I scoured some of my favorite blogs to pull together a list of the most delectable goodies to munch on this Valentine’s Day, and included a few of my own creations from the archives, too.
If you’re local and you’re still hankering for some sweets post V-Day, join me for a fun-filled Gluten-Free Sweets and Treats cooking class at Willy Street Co-op West on Wednesday, February 16. It’s guaranteed to be a night of guiltless sweets and tantalizing treats, all free of refined sugar and flour! On the menu: Bite-Sized Cocoa Balls, Two-Bite Chocolate Chip Almond Cakes, Chocolate “Mousse” with Fresh Berries, and Trail Mix Clusters. Click here for registration details.
Now, prepare to drool…
For the Chocoholic:
- Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes from Amy at Simply Sugar and Gluten Free
- Coyote Cookie Bar Freezer Fudge from Kelly at The Spunky Coconut
- Chocolate Fudge Bites from Ricki at Diet, Dessert, and Dogs
For the Cake Crowd:
- Two-Bite Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cakes from Daily Bites
- Chocolate Teff Cake with Berry Coulis from Amy at Simply Sugar and Gluten Free
- Valentine’s Day Cake Pops from Elana at Elana’s Pantry
- Cherry-Berry Chocolate Layer Cake from Kim at Affairs of Living
For the Berry Lover:
- Strawberry Hazelnut Shortcakes from Ali at The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen
- Cherry Strawberry Ice Cream from Elana at Elana’s Pantry
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Sherbet from Karina at Gluten-Free Goddess
For the Cookie Monster & Candy Queen:
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Balls from Daily Bites
- Oatmeal Heart Cut Out Cookies from Ali at The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen
- Choco Nut Cut Outs from Deanna at The Mommy Bowl
- Coconut Raspberry Truffle Cups from Ricki at Diet, Dessert, and Dogs
(Rose photo courtesy of the very talented Brianna Tittel)